Man Whore gave me a lift home from town today following our wee shopping trip. First time I've been in a car since, God, I have no idea.... But yeah. I will never complain about public transport again because:
- Buses don't overpower passengers with the smell of whiskey from when whiskey was stored for an early morning pick-me-up but was accidently knocked over by Man Whore in his sleep. No, I don't get it either.
- Bus drivers don't shout "Well move then you fat wankahhhhhhh" really suddenly, frightening the hell out of the passenger.
- Bus drivers don't travel down the motorway at 95 mph when the speed limit is 70 mph and the car's limit is 50 mph.
- Bus drivers don't maintain said speed through "Caution! Men at Work!" signs with absolutely no regard for the men at work.
- Buses won't do a 40 minute journey in 15 minutes. Yep. 15 minutes.