Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why I will never complain about public transport again

Man Whore gave me a lift home from town today following our wee shopping trip. First time I've been in a car since, God, I have no idea.... But yeah. I will never complain about public transport again because:
  1. Buses don't overpower passengers with the smell of whiskey from when whiskey was stored for an early morning pick-me-up but was accidently knocked over by Man Whore in his sleep. No, I don't get it either.
  2. Bus drivers don't shout "Well move then you fat wankahhhhhhh" really suddenly, frightening the hell out of the passenger.
  3. Bus drivers don't travel down the motorway at 95 mph when the speed limit is 70 mph and the car's limit is 50 mph.
  4. Bus drivers don't maintain said speed through "Caution! Men at Work!" signs with absolutely no regard for the men at work.
  5. Buses won't do a 40 minute journey in 15 minutes. Yep. 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment